Industry's First Integrated Wireless Receiver Gives U-verse

This forum is for the purpose of providing a place for registered users to comment on and discuss Bulletin postings.
Shane
Publisher / Author

Industry's First Integrated Wireless Receiver Gives U-verse

Postby Shane » 25 Oct 2011, 15:02

You\'ve probably always arranged your living room furniture around one fixture, without even thinking twice about it: the TV and TV outlet. For the first time ever, U-verse TV customers have the flexibility to set up their TV virtually wherever they want it — anywhere, in any room, on any wall.

The AT&T* U-verse® TV Wireless Receiver is the first fully-integrated wireless receiver available from any TV provider, and gives U-verse TV customers even more freedom to watch TV when and where they want it, including rooms without an existing U-verse outlet. The Wireless Receiver will be available for order on...

Read Bulletin
Publisher, HDTV Magazine
Your Guide to High Definition Television

jeff1909

Re: Industry's First Integrated Wireless Receiver Gives U-verse

Postby jeff1909 » 26 Apr 2012, 01:11

Shane wrote:You\'ve probably always arranged your living room furniture around one fixture, without even thinking twice about it: the TV and TV outlet. For the first time ever, U-verse TV customers have the flexibility to set up their TV virtually wherever they want it — anywhere, in any room, on any wall.

The AT&T* U-verse® TV Wireless Receiver is the first fully-integrated wireless receiver available from any TV provider, and gives U-verse TV customers even more freedom to watch TV when and where they want it, including rooms without an existing U-verse outlet. The Wireless Receiver will be available for order on... Wireless Voip

Read Bulletin

Any idea when Verizon FiOS is going to come out with something like this? I really want to re-arrange my living room but don't have U-Verse.

Thanks,

-Jeff

jordanm
Major Contributor
Major Contributor

Postby jordanm » 29 Oct 2013, 11:13

How can they claim AZ, when they do not have service there! I checked, because I live there.

jeff1909

Postby jeff1909 » 21 May 2015, 21:00

Hi,

There are spam links embedded in my previous post that are microscopic but link to a voip site. Can the post be deleted?

Thanks
Jeff

Return to “Bulletin Commentary & Discussion”